Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Excavation for the Nation to Night!!!


Good morning once again to all you turtle followers.

I am sorry this message is a bit late, us morning hatchers have only just got off the nest after a busy morning consisting of 4 excavations. So now down to the important news, I am glade to say that we have another excavation on today, and all are welcome to come and view.

This nest is a logger nest, and started hatching on the 1st of this month. We have already had 30 babies out of the nest, and a further 2 out of it this morning so hopefully there will still be some babies hatching in it for you all to view tonight.

I hope everyone hoping to come see an excavation can make it tonight (a 6:30pm meet at the Goat Shed), and those who are unable to make it can ring me in the mornings to see whether there is an excavation on that day, or keep an eye on the blog.

See you soon
Collsyxxx

My number is 05338678188

No comments:

Post a Comment